- Loop icons now appear in a more sensible order, with lobby stages appearing first in the loop.
- It is now still considered a loop if you have to exit DDD and enter BitFS, as they're in the same spot. Same with exiting JRB and entering Aquarium. Metal cap entrace is now also considered for loops, eg. if metal cap entrance eventually loops you back to the HMC entrance.
- Improved stage selection system so that you don't have to scroll to find the stage, and stages are always in the same spot in the list so that you can get used to their positions. Both of these changes let you select stages more quickly.
- Stage selections can now be cleared with the <clear> button.
- Improved appearance/UI for marking a stage as complete.
- Added a counter for "other" stars, i.e. stars that require completing an objective to spawn.
- Assigning a stage now removes that stage from the stage list, so you can't assign one stage to multiple paintings.
- Added a basic loop display. Stage loops populate automatically as you fill in painting destinations.
- Added Mips and Toad toggle icons next to Basement, Upstairs, and Tippy headers.
- Clicking a painting now toggles it on and off, in case you want to toggle off paintings as you finish them.
- Improved popout mode to remember window size and include "thin" version for stream layouts.
- Added usage guide.
- Minor bug fixes.